AndFTP (your FTP client) For PC: AndFTP (your FTP client) is a FTP, FTPS, SCP, and SFTP client that allows you to manage multiple FTP configurations from the screen of your Android device.
The application includes both local and remote file browsers, and allows you to download, upload, synchronize, and share any files from your smartphone. You can also open any document, delete it, rename it, or even update its permissions.
Naturally, the application lets you upload any photograph, audio file, or even APK without any problems. All you have to do is configure the FTP ahead of time. Once that's done, just select the FTP option instead of your email or Twitter account in order to send the document directly there.
AndFTP (your FTP client) is a good FTP client for Android devices, which you can use to easily manage all of your files.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install AndFTP (your FTP client) for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download AndFTP (your FTP client) For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘AndFTP (your FTP client)’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find AndFTP (your FTP client) in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about AndFTP (your FTP client) and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Ludo King for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the AndFTP (your FTP client) For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like AndFTP (your FTP client) please Follow our blog.