Endomondo Sports Tracker For PC: Endomondo Sports Tracker is an application aimed at all of you who like to go out running or biking, and who like to keep track of your activity: workout length, distance traveled, average speed, calories burned, etc.
At the beginning of each workout, the app will ask you what kind of activity you're going to do (running outside, biking, running on a treadmill, etc). Once you've chosen, the timer will start and it will begin to record your activity.
Then, you can see on your screen how long you've been working out, your speed, and your distance traveled. You can also record your route on a map and take a look at how far along you are.
Once your workout is over, you'll be able to see a complete record of all the information the app collected. Even better, you can save the record so that you can compare it with your workouts on other days to see how you improve.
Like many other applications these days, Endomondo Sports Tracker gives you the possibility to publish your results on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. Within the app, you'll have access to a 'feed' where you can exchange messages with other users and cheer them on.
Endomondo Sports Tracker is completely compatible with ANT sensors of speed, respiration, and heart rate. You can even integrate it into the Sony Ericsson SmartWatch as a SmartExtra.
Endomondo Sports Tracker is one of the best apps for athletes that you can get on your Android device. If you regularly go out running or biking, there's no reason not to have this app as one of your favorites.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Endomondo Sports Tracker for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Endomondo Sports Tracker For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Endomondo Sports Tracker’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Endomondo Sports Tracker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Endomondo Sports Tracker and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: 8 Ball Pool for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Endomondo Sports Tracker For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Endomondo Sports Tracker please Follow our blog.