Facebook Messenger For PC: Facebook Messenger is the official Facebook app that lets you have text conversations with all of your friends on the popular social network. Thanks to this app, you’ll be able to send and receive text messages in conversations which you can later continue on your computer.
As with other instant messaging apps, Facebook Messenger lets you share images, or your location, in the text messages; you can even add several recipients and open chat windows with several people at the same time. Each conversation is then kept in a bubble which you can conveniently move around on your device’s screen.
You can also configure Facebook Messenger to receive sound and vibrating alerts every time you receive a message, and even respond via normal text message (phone to phone) if the person you want to talk to doesn’t have Facebook (or isn’t logged on to it). Plus, you can also make VOIP voice calls from within the application itself.
One of the most entertaining things on Facebook Messenger is its stickers collection, which you can use to personalize your conversations. These fun images are very similar to the classic LINE giant emoticons, and they really help bring your conversations to life.
Facebook Messenger will come in really handy to anyone who regularly uses Facebook (which is probably just about everyone). Thanks to this app you’ll be able to communicate with your friends more quickly, and from anywhere, at any time.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Facebook Messenger For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Facebook Messenger’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Facebook Messenger in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Facebook Messenger and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: WhatsApp Messenger for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Facebook Messenger For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Facebook Messenger please Follow our blog.