Music Videos For PC: Fideo is an app to record videos on your Android and apply any famous song or sound from the thousands available online, from hit songs and popular phrases to movies, TV series, and cartoons.
Fideo works in a very similar way to Dubsmash. Choose an audio fragment by using the search feature, which lets you explore songs and phrases under many different genres. Once you have your audio, just record a fitting video. You can also add a short text over the video.
When you finish the video, you can publish it to your account and also share it on Facebook if you want. In any case, the video can be seen by all your Fideo friends, who can also comment and like it. Naturally, you can also watch other people's videos on the app and comment on them yourself.
Fideo is a fun app with a lot in common with the brilliant Dubsmash. Its interface is simple and elegant, making it a real pleasure to use.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Music Videos for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Music Videos For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Music Videos’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Music Videos in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Music Videos and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Your Freedom for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Music Videos For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Music Videos please Follow our blog.