PokiiMap For PC: PokiiMap is an app that can help you easily find pokémon characters in the game Pokémon GO. How? It's simple. The app shows you a map of your area, displaying all the Pokémon near you and how much time you have left to go catch them.
Using two fingers, you can zoom in on the map, letting you know exactly where each Pokémon is. You can also zoom out to get a general idea of the areas in your city where you'll find the most pokémon.
PokiiMap is a really interesting app for regular Pokémon GO players. Now, you can know at all times exactly where to catch the best Pokémon in your neighborhood.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install PokiiMap for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download PokiiMap For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘PokiiMap’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find PokiiMap in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about PokiiMap and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Tango Messenger for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the PokiiMap For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like PokiiMap please Follow our blog.