Root Checker For PC: Root Checker is a simple application that lets you check if your device is rooted in just a few seconds. It’s as easy as pressing a single button to find out.
Checking if you have Superuser privileges is the only thing that Root Checker does. This means that Root Checker doesn’t help you root your device or anything like that. Root Checker simply informs you about your device’s state, nothing more.
The only extra feature in Root Checker is sharing the results on social networks.
Root Checker is a simple application, very lightweight. Even though its use is very specific, it is, without a doubt, very useful. It’s especially interesting for that moment after rooting your device in which you are not a hundred percent certain whether you've done it right. In just a few seconds, Root Checker will let you know.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Root Checker for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Root Checker For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Root Checker’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Root Checker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Root Checker and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Next Lock Screen for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Root Checker For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Root Checker please Follow our blog.