SaferPass For PC: SaferPass is a very useful tool to manage all the passwords for all your accounts on different websites. Nowadays it's easy to create so many accounts on different sites that you forget one or two. If you want to stop worrying about all your passwords but still access your accounts quickly and easily, SaferPass is perfect.
The way SaferPass works is very simple: once you add the Chrome extension, just click the icon to display the menu. By default it lists sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Reddit, eBay, Amazon, Paypal, and AliExpress, but you can add others simply by pressing the 'add' button. Once you've decided which accounts you want to manage, enter your username or email and password and, if you'd like to add some additional information, some notes. The next time you need to access any of these sites, you should be able to log in quickly and easily.
SaferPass also lets you generate secure passwords in a simple and effective way. You can create passwords with whatever parameters you need, including just numbers, just letters, a combination of the two, more than 10 characters, less than 10 characters, with uppercase letters, or with special characters.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install SaferPass for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download SaferPass For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘SaferPass’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find SaferPass in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about SaferPass and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Pedometer for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the SaferPass For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like SaferPass please Follow our blog.