Shadowsocks For PC: Shadowsocks is a multiplatform and open source app to browse the Internet privately and securely. All you have to do is pick a name for your profile, then select a server and a local and remote port. Other options let you send UDP packages or connect automatically when the app starts. Once you've activated Shadowsocks, you can see your browsing data at the top of the interface.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Shadowsocks for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Shadowsocks For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Shadowsocks’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Shadowsocks in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Shadowsocks and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Flight Pilot Simulator 3D for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Shadowsocks For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Shadowsocks please Follow our blog.