Skype For PC: Skype is the official app from the popular video calling program from Microsoft, thanks to which you can send and receive text messages, make voice calls, and even make video calls from an Android phone, so long as you are connected to the Internet (via WiFi or 3G).
Once you install Skype, you can communicate with any other user, and taking into account that today there are more than 250 million of them, is very probable that you'll find who you are looking for. You can add any friend through his or her email address in a matter of seconds.
Even though the best part of Skype, without a doubt, is the video calls, you can do much more from this official app. VOIP phone calls are the second most important tool, but you can also send free text messages and attach emoticons, your own pictures, or any other type of file.
Skype is a powerful and versatile communications tool that is backed by Microsoft, a giant, and for this, it certainly stands out. Using this app is simple and easy thanks to its polished interface, and the quality of video calls is usually good as long as you have a decent Internet connection.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Skype for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Skype For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Skype’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Skype in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Skype and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Snapchat for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Skype For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Skype please Follow our blog.