Taskbar For PC: Taskbar is an app that turns your Android into a total multitasking machine capable of simultaneously running more than half a dozen different apps in different windows. Just like in a computer with Windows or Mac OS, you can work with several windows open at the same time.
Once you've installed the app, you'll get button in the bottom left or right corner of the screen. Thanks to this virtual button, you can quickly access a selection of your most-used apps. Best of all, these apps open in independent windows, letting you work with different apps open at the same time.
Taskbar is in many respects a revolutionary app that lets you do lots of things that previously would have been impossible on Android, like watch a YouTube video while browsing a website.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Taskbar for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Taskbar For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Taskbar’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Taskbar in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Taskbar and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: BADLAND 2 for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the Taskbar For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like Taskbar please Follow our blog.