The Sims Freeplay For PC: The Sims Freeplay is a mobile version for Android devices designed by the creators of the original Sims 3 for PC, in which you can control your Sims' day-to-day directly from your mobil phone.
You can create up to 16 different Sims, personalizing each one of their features and modifying their appearance to your liking. Once this is done, you can put them in an already-designed home to live, or create your own home from zero, and decorate it how you see best. You can also select tasks for your Sims, have them mingle, and, ultimately, everything else you can do in other games of the saga.
Sims Freeplay doesn't have any relation to the Facebook version, although you will still need an Internet connection to be able to connect to the EA servers and play.
As you can appreciate on the video and the images, the game's graphics are spectacular, which means you will need a relatively powerful device to get the game to run properly.
Sims Freeplay is a very entertaining game that the saga enthusiasts are going to love, as it has practically all the functionality that made it popular, and allows you to play from your mobile phone.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install The Sims Freeplay for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download The Sims Freeplay For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘The Sims Freeplay’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find The Sims Freeplay in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about The Sims Freeplay and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: My Talking Tom for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the The Sims Freeplay For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like The Sims Freeplay please Follow our blog.