Traffic Rider: Another masterpiece from the creators of Traffic Racer. This time you are behind the wheels of a motorbike in a much more detailed gaming experience but also retaining the old school fun and simplicity.
Traffic Rider takes the endless racing genre to a whole new level by adding a full career mode first person view perspective better graphics and real life recorded bike sounds. The essence of smooth arcade racing is still there but in the shell of the next generation. Ride your bike in the endless highway roads overtaking the traffic upgrade and buy new bikes to beat the missions in career mode.
Now it is time to hit the roads with a motorcycle!
First person camera view
26 motorbikes to choose from
Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
Detailed environments with day and night variations
Career mode with 70 missions
Online leaderboards and 30 achievements
Support for 19 languages
The faster you ride the more scores you get
When driving ov…….
Here we will show you How to Download and Install Traffic Rider for PC running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download Traffic Rider For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘Traffic Rider’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Traffic Rider in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Traffic Rider and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Pocket Build for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC).
That’s it guys For the Traffic Rider For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun Games and Apps like Traffic Rider, please Follow our blog.