ZenMate For PC: ZenMate is an app that lets you browse the Internet safely and anonymously. It's basically an app that lets you hide your real IP, changing the location you appear to be connected from, thanks to its powerful VPN.
With the free version of ZenMate, you can choose between four different countries: The US, Germany, Romania, or China. If you pay for the premium version, you can choose from a range of more than 20 different countries … which could be very useful in certain situations.
One of the good things about ZenMate is that even though it offers tons of setup options for advanced users, it's really easy to start to use it. Users who don't want any complications just have to press one button and start browsing from their normal web browser. It's that simple.
ZenMate is an excellent alternative for anyone who's looking for a reliable VPN for Android. The app, of course, works perfectly at home, with public WiFi connections, and with your personal 3G connection.
Here we will show you How to Download and Install ZenMate for PC running Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 10 and Mac OS X, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our Android Apps for PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Download ZenMate For PC Windows & Mac:
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type ‘ZenMate’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find ZenMate in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about ZenMate and play it properly
- That’s all.
More From Us: Babbel for PC (Windows 7,8,10 & MAC)
That’s it guys For the ZenMate For PC, Hopefully, you enjoyed this tutorial and find it useful. For more Cool and Fun games and Apps like ZenMate please Follow our blog.